If you are using a 3rd party software to decode images, you most probably have been hacked by the company or the person who sold you the program for a cheap price and sometimes for free. Perhaps, you believe there are good excuses to buy them :
- Speed up the flow of images.
- Multiple images on the same window.
- Gives you the option to open multiple accounts at the same time.
- Etc, etc...
- As we always pay, they will let you earn for a week or two.
- All of a sudden (before pay day) your payment account is changed.
- Once the payout is completed, your payment information is changed back to how it was.
- You send a ticket asking what happened with the amount you should have earned.